Friday, December 28, 2012

All Choc Cakes (New)

Chocolate Perfection Cake

Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake

Oreo Chocolate Cheese Cake
olalaaaa.... if u are the die-hard fan of chocolate, these are really mean for you.... So chocolatee... I have been waiting for this class for so long as it was conducted during working days, and finally it was scheduled right after my niece's wedding dinner (husband side ~ sambut menantu). The wedding reception was on Friday nite. My sister from Johor stay a night at my hse, and we had a chat since so many to catch up... i can’t remember when we actually fell asleep on the sofa......


So, next day as early 5:30am, I woke up to make some bread (Roti Naik) for her to bring back home... And later I am attending this class at 9:30am.. My first 1 hour in the class was yawning like crazy.. And my eyes at one time nearly close.. But I’m trying my best to focus... hahahha...

Anyway, the class was so great! And I am fully satisfied with the outcome; not only me, all the kids and mrR also enjoyed it pretty much! Well, we are really DIE HARD FAN of CHOCOLATE, no compromise... hehehhehe




p/s gambar credit to lynda (honey berry)

No comments: