Wednesday, January 09, 2013

2013


Annual Dinner, Theme: BACK TO SCHOOL ~ 14th Dec 2012

Rasanya belum terlambat untuk ucapan SELAMAT TAHUN BARU and WELCOME Back to School to those students and teachers...


My new year in the office, started with a "SCHOCK", yes, it's true. Memang sangat2 terkejut, sedih, kecewa, marah dan mcm2 laahh.. and it took me a week to digest it. Anyway, life must go ON, I then accept it. Well, maybe this is just a small test from ALLAH swt to me. I must say, sesungguhnya saya REDHA…

Then there is a school arrangement for the kids. For my 2 daughters, no changes but for the boys we decided to transfer them to the new school. This solve the transportation to/back from school, at least less hassle to us, coz previously we are fetching them to and from school. I should thanks to SK Serdang (Admin) for their support to make to process quite fast.

Finished 2 days OFF, there was my first day to office…. Yes, coming to office with plan and strategy.. (even though, I am not physically in the office but my brain non-stop thinking hehehehe), I share my plan and the strategy for Q1, 2013 (plus April 2013), and Alhamdulillah, the feedback so positive, TQ team, trust me, if we are together, we can do it, there is long way to go…..

So far the kids OK, the work arrangement in the office OK, but suddenly my other half, MrR told me that he might be relocate to Malacca end of Jan 2013. If it is really happen in soon, then again plan and strategy and execution will be execute at home….

It is only 2 weeks we celebrate 2013 but there is so many things happen… for me, bertawakkal dan moga dipermudahkan, insyaallah…. And looking at the bright sight, this adding a color in my life and making me stronger… Insyallah…

Dan sesungguhnya, terima kasih to my loyal customer for the order, this is my super effective THERAPHY.. What I can say, TQ so much! Dan paling seronok, sedang diintip oleh sebuah majalah masakan… Insyallah, kalo project berjalan lancer, sy akan share ya…

For now, just wish me LUCK and may ALLAH bless me always….



I received this card from Sharina.. TQ dear, terima kasih kali sejuta, u really make up my day..

     



No comments: